Monday, June 18, 2012

Rei's Big Gay Journal Project! (MV crap)

This journal belongs to: Rei Tsugami (Yes I DO have a last name!)
Touch it, and you'll end up cut into two thousand tiny pieces, seriously, this chick doesn't shit around.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day X, Month X, Year 20XX, Sunny

Today I arrived in Wing City. This place is huge, and I wasn't sure where to go, so I asked someone where I can find something interesting. Know what they told me? 'None of your damn business, toots!' Well, after giving that person a good seventy whacks with my sword, they recommended Gambit's bar. Off to Gambit's I went, and, after getting a cup of sake, I heard something like a wail across the bar. The wail turned out to be from something called an Eevee, which looks like a white sort- of fox thing, but this 'Eevee' also claimed to be a ghost- thing. Well, after seeing it grow a pair of freaking wings, I believed it. So, then a Lamia, who I still believe to be a type of demon, walked into the bar, and I freaked. We all know how much I hate demons. In any case, she offered to pay for my meal, so I guess not all demons are bad...
- Rei

republic wireless space ball drops on namibia matt barkley melanie amaro x factor boise state jordans prometheus movie

No comments:

Post a Comment